Search This Blog

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Happy Times




I miss the warmth and love and affection. I miss that simple life.I miss the winding lane that led to our house. I miss the pink flowers which crept up the walls. I miss the walk by the C.H.Field and the water tank. The trickling water, the smell of damp earth and the white and yellows blossoms.

I miss the quiet altar, with one bell and a solitary cross. I miss the verandah that overlooked the crowded street. I miss the long mornings of calm.I miss the stromy evenings. I miss exploring. I miss the experience.. I miss it's freshness and danger.

I miss so much. And i'll miss so much more.

And looking back I feel that bittersweet feeling again. And looking forward i dread the future.


But change is the only constant and i will overcome every hurdle.And someday i will miss.. "tarpor".. i will miss The Light.. i will miss the struggle.And someday, i'll look back and smile and think..

No comments: