Search This Blog

Monday, March 16, 2009

with or without


Where were you when I needed you?
Where were you when I called?
I called till my throat was sore, my voice so harsh, I couldn't recognise it anymore.
Where were you babe?
But it doesn't really matter no more.
We are too far gone..
But even through the haze, all I can remember is the tenderness of a love gone wrong.
I always thought we could fix it, I always thought we'd try.
I was obviously mistaken.. Damn, it made me wanna cry..
I've left our station far behind.. And sometimes I can't even remember why we were there..
But still when I look back, despite all the darkness, I can only see the love.. And baby, I hate that I care.
Understand that in spite of it all, I am going to be strong.
I know my love is irreplaceable, cos I know how it was.. between the effect, and the cause.
I'll never make them mistakes again., And I hope the same for you.
It's still so hard to believe at times, but I know it is true.
Cos baby, Come What May, Time will heal this too..

No comments: