Search This Blog

Monday, May 9, 2011

the word called 'LOVE'!!!!!!!!@@@@@@@@??????????..............







some say "love is life"
i say "life is love"
love the one who loves you
and live for the one forever.
i know love is always just,
itcan never rust.
love make one right,
it makes one's life bright.

it was a suprise,
to see myself arise.
it was visible,
she was eligible,
she had a smile
that can take me up a mile.
she had a voice
that let me no choice
i was not a protogonist
it was not a elocutionist.
i was just a lover,
a lover of her friendship and love.
i had the expectation
that she could understand my passion
for i could never mention
the cause of my tension.......
yes i love her
for my eyes are now dire,
the thought of her departure
made my haert go rupture.
love make me a dart
it broke my heart.
it was lyk a onslaught
whose blood never clots.
it was a small prick
but now it is a big brick.
i thought love was a lifetime passion
but it changes with fashion.
friends said that i have gone mad
for i always remain sad.
but this is love
sometimes good,sometimes bad.
now that i go to bed,
i found my eyes red-
it has tear
that was earlier rare.................

No comments: