Search This Blog

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Memories





I got haunted by my memories.
I cried last night when i was about to sleep.
Just so sudden.
I feel so angry on myself.
Why?
I had been trying to get over.
And i know i did. In some ways.
I stop thinking. I understand and I move on.
But what happen again?
I started to miss her hugs.
To miss the time she spend with me.
I know!
I know its because i rely too much on her!
Its love!
But why?
I just don't feel right.
I want to be myself again.
That old me.
I saw a meaningful quote on Eunice Low's wall.

Pain makes you stronger. Tears makes you braver. Heartbreaks make you wiser. So thank the past for better future.
Isn't it awesome? Yeah.
At least she's alive.
I get to know if she's happy or not with a call.
I want her to be happy.
I have to let her go.
And support her in whatever things that she do. Behind her.
Give him all the help that he needs. In some other ways.
She doesn't love me anymore.
It means even if she comes back, she wouldn't be happy.
And then both of us will struggle.
Thats not what i want.
No way.
So i need to mke her happy in her life.
MY LIFE!

No comments: