Search This Blog

Thursday, August 11, 2011

One another night



It is darkness all around
Close to one o’clock in the night
By this time
You must be in deep sleep
But for me, it’s another night
A night full of agony and melancholy
The thoughts don’t stop inside
The path is not clear outside
I spent most of my nights like this
Just thinking about the times we had
And you, you just don’t care damn it
Sometimes I think it’s over
Next moment it takes me all over
You are moving so perfectly dear
How you do, just let me hear


Stars in the sky seems to laugh at me
How they twinkle annoys me
By this time
You must be with your dreams high
And here I am, no signs of sigh
My eyes are sleepy
My mind is about to burst
And my heart, I’ve no clue about
What’s wrong with me
I was never like that
Was full of life and hope
See me now just for once

The chants of birds outside wake me up
From the sleep I haven’t had last night
It’s about to dawn I think
By this time
You must be cuddling the pillow tight
Still holding on the dreams of night
I wish you wake up the happiest way
And you just have the best this day
Let me alone be at my own
I’ll keep loving till I’m gone.

No comments: