Search This Blog

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Life of "LIES"



I learned to live a life of lies
A piece of me
Withers and
Every day & every night
I try so hard
But i cannot fight
I feel so vacant
There is no hope
I know cos I felt it
Cos i broke
Down and cried
Ever since that wretched day
When you happened
To cross my way
Ever since I joined my hands to pray
And then, thanks to you
I stopped, and faded away.
I lost my soul
You made sure of that
You killed it so viciously
You stabbed till it died.
But now I'm strong
Or so they say
I can beat em to pulp
I can scare anyone away.
I have raised my guard
And there is nothing anyone can do
Cos I've gotten used to my loneliness
I'm indifferent to my blues.
I refuse to change
And i will not hide
But oh, that's what I'm doing, isn't it..?
Hiding behind my lies.
Don't ask me why.
I will not answer.
That's not what I do.
I just observe
Silent and Strong
And beneath
The war rages on.
But you'll never know.
I'll never tell.
Cos i choose to live.
I chose life.
Doesn't matter if I'm Torn
Cos i chose it
And now I'm tied.
To my life of lies.



No comments: