Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My First Love


I love youI just wanted to tell you

that I love you.

As simple as that...

In loving you,

I have learned

that the greatest gift in life

is the love you give back to me


my eyes see only you,

and my heart holds room

for no one else...

because I love only you


To love somone means realizing that

the other person is not perfect...putting emphasis

on what you love, and accepting that person for the individual they are.


Each day there is something to do,

somewhere to go...

There are calls to be made,

people to see...

But on even the busiest day,

the most important thing of all

is telling you I love you.


Your fragrance intoxicates me...

your eyes sparkle with the blue of the sea;

heart as pure as the white dove

body as smooth as stones in the tide.

As I stand by your side,

I can't help but wonder

if you are of my world...

but I know you are of my dreams,

and I surrender my heart to you ~

sweet mystery

A single rose that speaks of love

a single image held within my heart

that keeps you here with me

though we be miles apart.

And as each petal falls

I'm reminded of your gentle touch,

your kiss, your warm embrace,

the look of love upon your face.

No comments: