Search This Blog

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Random heart beats


The sound of classical music.. the melody of bach, Vivaldi, Mozart.. NEVER sounded so sweet... There is magic in it.. when I open that one folder dear to me more than life itself... I find myself opening that one picture of yours.. and happily staring at it...


You have no clue how i miss u darling... The smile on your face in this picture makes me feel so good even when I am low.. you have that expression on your face which melts my heart.. As if my nights are unfulfilled without watching you... without seeing that one time.. your pretty face....your hair falling over your shoulders... makes me want to live my entire life in its shade... your glimmering eyes.. have a tale to tell unto themselves... your lips parted... as if you wanted to say something to me.. and i wonder what that might be...seconds turn to minutes.. minutes turn to hours.. as i soak in the music and watch you smile at me..and i smile back.... in that one moment of wonder... you have made my hours pass by like fleeting seconds...


You have made the roses smell sweeter
You have made the birds chirp cheerfully....
You have me waiting for your breath..
You have me craving for your touch..
You have made my nights so restless
You have made my day so incomplete..
You have made me see magic...
The magic of love.....
You have made me fall in love with you...


Thank you so much dear.. coz without you I would never get to know what true love is like... and it feels good to.. you know... think about you... to dream about you... to dream about a rosy future with you....

No comments: